Clear Messages

I just love it when God speaks to me in unexpected ways.

No matter how unexpected they may be, they are most always clear.
Today's clear message came in the form of a package. A package from Blessings Unlimited(Dayspring) *smile* I love that name. It is such a perfect description of God's blessing....they are unlimited. HE's unlimited. 
Hmmm....ok...back to the message.

So I open this box of welcome surprise to find a bright and shiny, fancy nancy, new journal! WooHoo!!! You see, I have a weakness for all things stationary. Pens, pencils, paper, note cards, journals. I just love the stuff! 



Now I can retire my worn out little spiral notebook, and open up the crisp, unmarked pages of my new jewel, I mean journal.
The cover of my new treasure is filled with words of affirmation. Words like...Valued, Irreplaceable, Accepted, Wonderfully Made, Delightful, Loved. But the word that jumps off of the cover, and hits me right smack dab in the face/heart is the word God wanted me to read today......CHOSEN.

You see, I've known for a long time that God loves me.

I've known that I am accepted by Him.

I've known that in Him I am wonderfully made.

What I've had a hard time accepting is, that He would CHOOSE me. Choose ME as a vessel.

I guess I just haven't felt worthy enough to be used by Him. But today, His message pierced my  heart and I finally get it. I'm Chosen. (Deuteronomy 14:2)


So I have to say thank you to Holley Gerth for allowing God to use her to write the "God's Heart for You" series, and to (in)courage, Dayspring and Blessings Unlimited for their ministries. Thank you  for allowing me to be a part of this.

Tracey
<><


Let them bless you today.

Check out their websites using the following links:
http://www.myblessingsunlimited.net/corporate/default.aspx
http://www.incourage.me/category/deals
http://www.dayspring.com


*Please note that the journal I received was a free gift from Dayspring. The review and opinions expressed in this blog are entirely my own.

Comments

  1. You are SO welcome, Tracey! Thank you for sharing how God spoke to you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dance

Beyond

Story