30 Days to Being Thankful (Day 17)

I've missed a few days, but here I go...time to catch up.

Thankful...

229. to be able to "meet" other bloggers.
230. for feedback.
231. for community
232. that she received the journal...in the mail, and in her heart.
233. that she's healing and growing in HIM.
234. for sweet text that say I was missed.
235. for friends that care.
236. that even though no one else understands our life, we do, and it's working for us, and we'll continue to make this way work until God shows us otherwise.
237. that God still speaks to me through His Word.
238. that I can learn from the wandering Isrealites' mistakes.
239. that God taught me to be patient, whether it's 2 days, 2 months, or 2 years. I will still praise Him.
240. that next week is Thanksgiving break! Woo Hoo! We get to sleep in for a whole week!!!!


Tracey
<><

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beyond

Dance

Story